Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Fascinated by: Andre

We sat at the same table during his high school prom party (our drummer went to the same school) and turned out we were in the same graphic design course in college. Full name Andre Riantiarno Nasution, he was the one who introduced to me the riot grrrl music scene.

1. Where are you now and where were you yesterday?
Now, I think I am where I should be. Yesterday, probably trying to figure out where I should be.

2. What are you doing in life right now to get by the system?
I don’t have to get by the system. I mean, I am my own system. Fair enough?

3. How many bills per month do you have to settle?
A few. 3 to 4 monthly bills.

4. What is your favourite breakfast and why do you think it's good for you?
Nasi lemak with less sambal and telur mata tak nak cair. Because I’m tryin’ to gain those lemaks which I think I can get by eating nasi lemak on daily basis.

Nasution is pronounced Nah-soo-tee-on
 5. What was the last thing you read?
I Heart Paris by Lindsey Kelk and some celebrities buzz feeds.

6. What will you be doing this coming weekend?
Baliiiiiiii!

7. What's the difference between holiday and travel?
I think holiday is more on a relaxation and spiritual awakening thing. Probably just do nothing and relaxing by the beach, cocktails from 2pm by the pool, a little fancy dinner, drinking session at nice pubs with good music and repeat.
While travel usually need more energy. Walking from place to place, experiencing different cultures, trying euww foods for the first and the last time, meeting new people, taking instaworthy photos (LOL), etc.

8. How do you really wanna live your life?
Enjoy being in uncommitted relationship, with peace and harmony, and lotsa money to get by. ☺

He bakes!
9. What was the last awkward situation you were in?
Probably few months back. Got hugged by someone who thought they know me (or maybe I just couldn’t recall who the hell he was).

10. Have you found your purpose in life?
For me personally, just living life, do good and trying to be good.

11. List three things that you are currently fascinated with.
i  - Travelling to European countries.
ii – Things that I think I can do more.
iii – How shitty can a marriage be and reasons of why I shouldn’t sign up.

12. Why are you wearing that shirt today?
Lazy Wednesday = Easy iron shirt from H&M (no explanation needed)

Go like his photos.

No comments: