So, Mila and I met way back, most probably in 2006 when we were working in Cyberjaya (that was my first job as a graphic designer). Nowadays, it's hard for us to meet because she's staying in Kajang (that's about 30-40mins from where i'm staying) and also because time is a b*tch. However, I managed to force her sweetly for this interview with the reason that her birthday was 4 days back and that this is good for her to look/revise on her life.
1. Where are you now and where were you yesterday?
At work doing my usual routines and It was same for yesterday.
2. What are you doing in life right now to get by the system?
Just go with the flow.
3. How many bills per month do you have to settle?
Normal utilities - about 4?
4. What is your favourite breakfast and why do you think it's good for you?
Typical local dish like nasi lemak, I cannot say it's good but at least it boast my energy and mood to kick-start my morning.
|I wanted to put a photo of her karaoke-ing but of course she won't allow it.|
Warm, fresh and subtle.
6. What will you be doing this coming weekend?
Spending quality times with my family.
7. What's the difference between holiday and travel?
Holiday means taking break for 9-5 job and I might just stay home all day long watching my fave drama while travel means taking my time off discovering the outside world while learning about people around and your my own self.
8. How do you really wanna live your life?
As simple as it can.
9. Do you like folding or ironing your clothes?
10. Have you found your purpose in life?
Yes but I rather not talking about that.
11. List three things that you are currently fascinated with.
12. Why are you wearing that shirt today?
Just because it makes me feel comfortable and it suits my current style.
Stalk her here.