Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Brunch at GRab Cafe

Sunday morning, I received a text from a high school friend (of a different school). An invitation I'd be stupid to refuse. A secluded cafe in Damansara Jaya, I like.

"You should try the rib set. It's heavy but of course you can tapao"
She managed to finish the whole thing except for the breads
(which she left in my car heheh)

He suggested for me to get the Benedicts but with beef bacon (not written on the menu) but I can have it with salmon if I want.
I said, "I want the salmon".

A kenyang college-mate, a confused high school friend from another high school & a very comfortable 'makcik'.

GRab Cafe

There's a lot to choose from, only that you can't choose on Mondays sebab close-lah. I think next time I'll try Lamb Bizkit, just because.

No comments: